Super Heroes Gathering Get 5% Off Use Code: HERO

Return & Exchange

Hassle-free return and exchange service within 30 days!

If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, we gladly accept returns within 30 days of receipt for most items in new condition.

Please see our guideline below for details, we've made the return process easy.

Including Order Cancellation, Returns & Exchanges, Refund

Order Cancellation

-After placing the order, cancellation within 48 hours: Free of charge, full refund.

-After placing the order, cancellation after 48 hours: 30% of the item fee charged. The remaining 70% of the item fee and shipping costs will be refunded after cancellation.

-Custom products do not support cancellation. If you have any questions, please consult our customer service([email protected])

-Cancellation after dispatch: Please contact our customer service, if we can intercept and recover your package, we will provide you with cancellation service

Returnable & Exchangeable Items:

1. Items received in the incorrect size/color.

2. It arrived damaged or in defective quality.

3. If we make it in the wrong size.

4. It arrived with missing parts.

5.Unwashed, unworn, and unused item(s) within 30 days of receiving.

Not-Returnable & Not-Exchangeable Items:

1. Outside of 30 days of receipt.

2. All custom-made items can not be returned or exchanged.

3. Special sale items, Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged.

4. Worn, used, stained, or altered items cannot be returned or exchanged.

Return & Exchange Process

1.If you wish to return your item, please email([email protected]) us within 30 days of receipt, and provide the following info:

-Email address(The email address used when registering on the website)

-Order number

-SKU number or product name

-Reason for return

Exchange: please tell us the size/color you would like to exchange or an alternative item

2.Our customer service specialists will respond to your request within 24 hours and provide you with our return address. We do not accept returns without the consent of customer service. (Reply on non-working days will be postponed)

3.Please send your return via a trackable shipping service and provide us with the shipping number so we can better track your return package.

4.When we receive the returned item, we will email you within 3 working days and arrange an exchange or refund.

Notes:

1.For returns and exchanges that are not due to quality damage, the return shipping fee will be borne by the customer.

2.For exchanges, the cost of re-shipping is borne by us.

3.Regarding refunds, when we process the refund, your money will be returned to the original route. Please pay attention to your bank statement